Cashew Nuts are one of the most commonly consumed dry fruits for having delicious taste and numerous health benefits. They are widely utilized in preparation of various sweet & savory dishes including barfi, pulao, ladoos, and South Indian cuisines. These are known to have high amounts of essential minerals including calcium, magnesium, copper, iron, & zinc. Regular consumption of Cashew Nuts can reduce chances of heart & blood diseases, improve eye health, and help in weight loss.
Established in year 2000, we have been engaged in business of processing and supplying a delicious range of Food Items. They are widely utilized in preparation of numerous sweet and savory dishes in different parts of country. These dry fruits are highly appreciated for having mouth watering taste and exceptional health benefits. This category offered by us includes Cashews and Dry Dates. They are known to be an excellent source of vitamin K, B2, B6, A, C, & E. These items enhance flavor of prepared cuisines and add loads of nutrients. They are highly appreciated for having ability to promote good heart health and prevent chances of cardiovascular diseases.Features:
- They assist in lowering low density lipid and increasing HDL
- These dry fruits play a vital role in eliminating free radicals from our blood
- Being an excellent source of iron, they help in maintaining haemoglobin level and RBC count
- They are considered as a good source of phytochemicals and antioxidants
- Help in formation of red blood cells
- Reduces risk of anemia and prevents chances of gallstones